Lassen Volcanic Wilderness Stewardship Plan - Public Scoping
Comment deadline: July 31, 2013.
Lassen Volcanic National Park is in the initial stages of public scoping for the park's Wilderness Stewardship Plan. The public scoping process will take place throughout 2013. This form is intended to give you the opportunity to reflect on, and consider, what is important to you regarding Lassen Volcanic Wilderness.
Some sample questions that may help focus public comments include:
1. What concerns do you have about Lassen Volcanic Wilderness?
2. What is important to you about recreational use?
3. What types of activities do you consider important in Lassen Volcanic Wilderness?
4. Are there any areas of the Lassen Volcanic Wilderness that warrant special consideration?
5. What are your thoughts on appropriate management activities and techniques in the wilderness?
6. What are the possible strategies for protection of the Lassen Volcanic Wilderness resources?
7. What are the threats to the Lassen Volcanic Wilderness?